Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Talk about good mail!!!!

You won't believe this. Today I got a baby gift from one of my most talented friends. Check her link to some of her art. She made this BEAUTIFUL baby blessing dress for our baby. It's simple, elegant, and just PERFECT. She made this amazing bonnet to go with it. The sweetest part to me is the little light pink ribbon at the waste which was inspired by my blessing dress.

Now if that wasn't enough, she also MADE this beautiful blanket. She's amazing. What a talent. What a friend! It makes me get excited aoubt a photo session in the future.



So the question is, what do you do when someone gives you something that is such a huge gift. I can try and pay her, but I know she will probably win. I don't have anything to share talent-wise on this level. What do you do when thanks isn't enough? I'm a bit overwhelmed Amanda! Some more detailed photos are on her blog. Take a look: http://chrisandamandasorensen.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Tassi Smith said...

That is beautiful. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Shaneen said...

Amanda never ceases to amaze me!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Wow that is an amazing gift. She does have talent. I'm sure you have done things for her in the past and a post dedicated to her is very special. What a great friend!

Webb Family said...

That is so beautiful!

Shannon Martin said...

Gorgeous as always Amanda! Crystal you are an amazing friend to everyone and I am glad that Amanda spoiled you!

jlohran said...

It is truly beautiful! Can't wait to see her in it! make sure to share the photos!

Rachelle said...

Beautiful!! Does she sell these? I couldn't tell from her blog. I'd love to know more...
I can't believe you are going to have that baby in 2 days!!!! Wow!!! It goes by so fast when it's not you. he,he.
Keep me updated. Good luck and lots of love!!!!!