






Don't you just love to look at past photos of your kids? I just can't believe they were ever so darn cute (joke). Really - they have grown so fast. Such a cliche but now that I'm experiencing it I get it.I can't believe we will be a family of 7 within a month!
I think as a mom of so many kiddos, time certainly flies fast, but some days it goes so slow!
5 comments:
love the old photos! thanks for stopping by my blog. i rally like the savers at Dobson and Broadway but I'm afraid it'll be too picked over to find anything after the sale yesterday. Ross had some cute pink and brown this fall, and old navy is always a sure bet. but target or walmart might also. target had the basic tees and polos in brown brown boys. hope that helps. i did hear the power and baseline savers had good stuff. but still after the mega sale it'll take a few days to get more on the floor.
I will always love the picture of the two girls from mine and Brandon's wedding. I can't believe you are on your fifth. You only had two when I began my epic dating with Brandon. Love ya Babes!
Love the classic old photos. I love the one of (jena or ella) laying on the floor. Darling. Cute kids!
I love all the pictures. And you look the SAME!! You haven't aged one bit even with #5 on the way!!!
I love looking at old photos! That last one of your daughters holding hands is so darling!
Post a Comment