It's official. I'm scheduled for induction of this new baby girl on Wednesday, December 5th at 7:30 am. Unless I'm bumped to Thursday, I would guess she will come late on the 5th.
Very ripe mother is excited to reclaim this duplex of a body and see her sweet new face.
Good luck, here's hoping that you come early and go on the 2nd. Then she could wear my dress (which is on its way) and my birthday. Hang in there for these last two weeks!
4 comments:
Good luck! It's always nice to know when it could happen. Can't wait to see her.
Good luck, here's hoping that you come early and go on the 2nd. Then she could wear my dress (which is on its way) and my birthday. Hang in there for these last two weeks!
I can't wait to see the little babe either!
The last week is the worst! Hang in there!
Post a Comment