Sunday, November 25, 2007

My little Cheerleaders


The Fall Dance Recital for the kids I teach w
as a week or so ago. The kids all did such a good job. I was a proud mama of all 30plus of them!!!



Here is a photo of my very own two cheerleaders. They did great!




And for those wondering just how pregnant I am looking, I thought I would humble myself and share. I'm glad Troy took this, because I don't have any of my pregnant ever. It's not my favorite angle. But I bet little sister will get a kick out of it someday. Ella's the closest dancer to me in this photo.
















2 comments:

Tassi Smith said...

You look great! Your girls are so cute. I wish my girls could be there to have you as their teacher.

Mel said...

Crystal you look sooooooooo cute!! The lollipops are too much, such a boy thing. Can't wait for your little girl to get here!! Let us know.