His animated way to talking. Everything is exciting to him. He has to wear his soccer clothes to go to his siblings soccer practice and games. He says "my teams ready for me". The way he says some things (like lip lops for flip flops, or baff for bath). When he puts his arms out wide and says "I need a hug". Or even better when he says "I NEED my mom!" He points out all of his owies. It's even cute when he tattles on his siblings (won't be cute much longer I know). His buff little body running around in only a diaper. The way he comes in the mornings and says "it's cold, I need to snuggle" and crawls into bed with me for a few minutes before we get up. He's still trying to sit on my
lap, it's a humorous acrobat act. He's playing boy stuff now with weapons, superhero caps, etc with his brother. He's on the bottom of his bunk bed and stays really well since we've threatened going back to the crib. He asks a lot "What's that n
oise?" He wants to know when it's time for his school. After a bath he says "hold me like a baby please" and we do. He wants baths in the sink. He loves water and messes. He tells everyone "I'm ZACK!" He asks where everyone is (Where's Dad? work. Where's Jena? School. Where's Ella? School. Where Jake? Down stairs). He says THANKS DAD when Dad helps him. He likes to run boy errands with Dad. He loves to dance and is really good at it naturally. He doesn't like him mom or dad to sing or dance, "just drive mom, no dance!" Anyways, I've enjoyed him as my baby and love watching him grow into a charming little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh he sounds like such a sweetie! he'll still get tons of time while baby sister is napping. i always tend to continue coddling the sibling that asks for hugs and loves and let the baby be happy on her own while she is. 5 kids is great. totally not much harder than 4 in my opinion. 4 was the hardest for me.
Post a Comment