Alright, I'm back. I really am. I just read my friend Christi's blog and my friend Cara's blog and I was smiling and laughing the whole time. So I decided to start up again. And not with the hopes of making all the readers smile and laugh because that would be too much pressure and I would be trying to clever all the time. That would just be exhausting. But I figure if my kids one day feel a bit of what I felt reading today about their own lives and childhood then what a gift that would be. Not to mention I'm sure grandparents will smile and of course Christi & Cara will as well.
So here's to a New Beginning. Photos or not, I'll be recording the happenings from here on out. And I'll start by adding a quote on my blog stolen from Christi's blog that is part of the inspiration. Can you quote someone quoting someone else? (I know, not too clever).
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment