Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Crazy Baby!

Is it just my babies that all go through a stage of "Crazy Baby Head"? They violently shake their head back and forth and laugh. They aren't saying no, yet. But I do think they believe that we are seeing the world go back and forth just like they are. Crew does his crazy-head and then looks up at me and laughs like we have some inside joke. I laugh too of course because it is funny. It's my last baby and I don't want to ever forget Crazy Baby stage. Give it a try, tell me if it's funny. I bet people will laugh at/with you too.

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I'm glad you are back to blogging. It's fun and a great way to keep up with life in pictures. Make a note and come do 12 on the 12th with me. Take 12 pictures on the 12th of each month and post it. At the end of the year you can make a fun book of pictures from the year. (don't worry I started last month so my year will be off but that's ok.)