
Lucia got a big girl hair cut. It looks like Mom has one too. I really didn't realize how close we matched until people started commenting. Can you guess who's color is natural?

A little about how this Lovely Little Lady is right now. LuLu or Cia is the star of our home. She loves to make people laugh. She's a talker (no suprise). She likes to dance and sing. She's still in a crib but nearly potty trained. She's nice to her older siblings but likes to hit baby brother (brother almost outweighs her). She doesn't like naps. She loves friends, fun, being a big girl. She likes to do everything herself. She can throw some serious fits. She loves clothes, shoes, jewelry girlie stuff but likes to hang with the boys. She likes to hold our chickens and gather their eggs. She says "I'm your sunshine!" and she is. We love this little light in our home.

Did the Easter Bunny come to your house? I bet it wasn't as cute as this... (she's going to be so mad when she's all grown).


Song: I said I would post their songs. I have no idea how this started. But Lucia is named after my mom Linda. So think the tune of La Cucaracha and it goes:
Lucia Linda, Lucia Linda.... da, da, da, da, da, da, da!
(as she hold her fist in running position and rolls her shoulders up and down).
She now sings it Grandma Linda... and sometimes even Mommy Linda.
Still looking for a song for Crew (or Bubbers or Buddy as he's known here).
We thought about the hard rock ballad- When I see Crew Smile... but the kids don't agree.
Yes, we are a cheesy but fun family.
4 comments:
her speaking ability amazes me!! she's such a cutie pie!
Yippee! I can't wait to get to know your family again! Thx for the pics and updates...
Love the updates. Lu Lu is such a pretty little girl!
I love her hair! And yours! Anyway, hey, every time I ask Maddie who her friend in nursery is, she says "Wucia". It's so cute.
Post a Comment