skip to main | skip to sidebar
Stars and Bows

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trying to capture our chunky monkey

He's not quite her size yet, but we are guessing it won't be long. They are within a few pounds of each other. I love how different our kids come. We love them all!



Posted by Crystal Star at 9:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

2 people fell in love

2 people fell in love

and now have 6 little blessings!

and now have 6 little blessings!

blog counter

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ▼  2009 (15)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • Trying to capture our chunky monkey
      • Crew's Blessing Day
      • Lucia & Moma's shoes
      • More photos 8/09
      • Crew udpate
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (79)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (45)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

Blogging friends

  • BYU friend: The Allreds
  • BYU friend: The Karrens
  • BYU friend: The Martins
  • BYU friend: The Murrays
  • BYU friend: The Ohrans
  • BYU friend: The Sorensens
  • BYU friend: The Warrens
  • BYU friend: The Whitings
  • Fairview Ward Foodies...YUM!
  • The Davis Family
  • The Elcock Family
  • The Glines Family
  • The Huish Family
  • The Kellers
  • The Lundell Family
  • The Millers
  • The Pace Family
  • The Price Family
  • The Steele Family
  • The Webb Family
  • The Wilson Family

FAMILY

  • Troy's Sister #3: Angie & Daniel
  • Troy Sister #4: Addy & Ryan
  • Sister #1 (an only): Tiff & Todd Coleman
  • Brother #1: Ryan and Lindsey
  • Brother #2: Brandon & Tassi
  • Brother #4: Collin & Ashlee
  • Cousin: Mandi's Trainer Momma
  • Cousin: Meagan & Mark Tabla
  • Cousin: Mikelle and family
  • Cousin: Spencer & Tiffani
  • Cousin: Tyler and Cami
  • Cousin: Mandi's Trainer Momma

My talented friends...

  • Missy's original dresses: Incredible!
  • Talented Bro-in-law Composer: Todd
  • Amanda's Amazing Art

Followers

 

Inspiration to blog about our lives:

“The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. . . . I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less” -Anna Quindlen
Quote from a friend's blog