We did a neighborhood/ward Trunk or Treat last night and for the 1st time in our marriage, we dressed up as a couple. We were stick people. We wore dark clothes and made our costumes out of glowsticks. We took a video of us that looks great on the camera, but when I upload it, you can't see us. The video is better, since you can see us moving around. I'll work on getting the video to work- but in the mean time here are some photos from tonight:

Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Is that for real? That is so amazing that it doesn't seem real! That is sooooooo cool!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you serious? I haven't ever seen anything like that before! I love it!
Thanks for stopping by... great costumes! See... I'm not the only Halloween person in the family.
That is the most clever thing I have seen. So cute!
Such a great idea!
I love it!!!! It is so awesome!
Post a Comment