Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disneyland

I think I love Disneyland more than anyone else in my little family. I know I love it more than Troy, but I may even top the kids. It's been almost 2 weeks home and I still have a daily, wish I was there thought. This happens for every vacation I go on, but I've been suprised that Disneyland is calling me- I'm 35 years old! Here are some photos from our great 2 days there, in no particular order:
This is at the end of the night. Zack & Lucia were both asleep in Troy's arms waiting in the Pirates line, until my flash went off. I wish Zack's eyes were still shut in this photo, but it's still sweet. And the stroller, crying, sleeping photo could have been of every family I saw leaving when we were. It's always such a mess of a melt down on the way out. I think someone should sit outside the gates and just videotape every family trying to leave.

Some lessons I learned:




  1. I can't believe how excited my kids were at seeing those characters. They know they are people dressed up in costumes, but they still scream and run to hug them.

  2. Lucia is a trooper taking her naps in the stroller, but she needs a better buckle- she jumped in front of thundermoutain.

  3. It's so fun to hear your kids scream or laugh on a ride.

  4. The Winnie the Pooh ride is totally unbearable the 6th time. But it is not enough for a 3 year old

  5. Every meal in Disneyland costs over $50 for our family regardless of how much sharing of food we do.

  6. Fast passes and stroller sharing rocks!

  7. My kids love rides. This is a relief after our last experience. Favorite rides include-


  • Jena = Splash Moutain with Thundermoutain and Pirates coming in 2nd.

  • Ella = Space Moutain hands down (that girl is so much like me)

  • Jake = Soarin' over California

  • Zack = Unfortunately for me Winnie the Pooh

  • Lucia = the stroller

  • Troy = CA Screamer

  • Me = Still Space Moutain, but I really was suprised how much I enjoy CA Adventure. And I have to say the interacting with Crush was amazing! I'll have to post that next time.

Oh and I really didn't get any photos of Troy, but I did get this one from behind.










4 comments:

jlohran said...

I LOVE disney-- was it crowded for you? LOVE the picture of Troy!

amy said...

Even when you turn 36 you'll still love it! I'm counting down the days until we go...only 15 more!

Rosalyn Francis said...

Great big cheezer! I love your fun!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I am so EXCITED you got to go to Disneyland!!!!! We of course love Disneyland and just can't get enough. Everyone looks like they had a blast. I want to hear all about it!!!