Friday, October 3, 2008

Challenge: kids

Alright I have a challenge for all of you out there regarding your family.
On your own blogs post a 5 minute 5 word family character summary.
So each person's name - 5 words (no more/no less). You could include photos for fun. Try to keep the descriptions all positive (harder than you think for those toddlers).

Here's mine:

Troy: Loyal, true, cuddles, consistent, supportive
Jena: Bright, honest, strong, loving, articulate
Ella: Inclusive, humor, performer, positive, courageous
Jake: Determined, tender, helpful, forgiving, organized
Zack: Bouncy, inquisitive, intense, happy, engaged
Lucia: Sunny, observant, engaging, calm, light

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Loved this. I'll try it...

Unknown said...

You missed yourself. After spending some time with Zack I would definitely add polite to his.

Tassi Smith said...

I have a challenge for you. I think you need to do it for yourself. I think it is always hard to find positive words to describe myself.

Ali said...

hey, a quick hello to say hey and give you the link to my blog.

;) ali