Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Storyteller

Ella is well known in our home as one who can tell a really good story. This is great when it's declared a story and not so good when she says it's the truth. She's come a long way and seems to grasp the difference better. Our kids often ask her to tell them a story before bed. Her older sister will even ask for one. When I asked Jena why she wants Ella, her younger sister, to tell the story, she states the obvious, "because she's a really good storyteller". So I listened in closer, and I have to admit I agree.
Here is her at the cabin holding her cousins and brother captive with a bedtime story. Combined with her natural art abilities, it makes me wonder what she will want to be when she grows up. Childrens books? Teacher? Anything she wants.

No comments: