Friday, September 12, 2008

A camping we will go!

We braved the storms Labor Day weekend and headed out camping with 2 other families in the mud, rain, and lack of toliets. It was a great time. Here are some photos...


Check out those camping finger nails!


Lucia slept in a little pocket between my cot & the edge of the tent.


















Freckles? Nope just a muddy ride on the Ranger.




Check out how dirty Troy's shirt is!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Fun! I love camping and your kiddos are cute with the dirty fingernails and all...

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

cute pictures. You are brave for going camping in the rain! Memories....they are the most important thing - rain, mud and all

Ali said...

Hey Crystal! You are one brave girl, I dread camping with babies! You give me hope for the upcoming ward campout ;) I love the pics of Lucia, she's getting big!

Rosalyn Francis said...

I can't believe how blue Lucia's eyes are! They really come out in these pictures. I didn't know you were leraning so much about photography!