Jena cleaned out her closet the other day. She asked if Lucia could hang out with her. I checked on them and this is what I found. I guess every 10 year old girl would love a live doll. This wasn't even the worst of it. A tutu and a winter hat. There was much more under that hat. But what baby wouldn't love all that extra attention?
These two are really lucky to have each other. But what's up with Jena's Michael Jackson glove?
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
That is so funny and very nice to have a BIG helper!
Hey, thanks for sharing that last comment with me! It's so funny that you remember our perms...my mom would actually brush our hair out right after we got them! She also did the perms herself sometimes...that's not the type of thing to try out on your kids!
I do remember being pretty young when my parents got you to stay with us when they were out of town. I had a meet at Desert Devils and you came with me. I was so proud to have you there, as a former Desert Devil!!
So cute!! So fun to have 3 girls!! : )
And of course 2 boys are wonderful too!!
Post a Comment