Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy 4th!

I love this holiday out of town, but not so fun in the heat in my opinion. This year we celebrated my birthday on the 3rd so the 4th could be more about family and thinking about how we are blessed. We went to a friend's house for bbq and swimming. Here is a quick snap shot of my darling kids right before we went inside. Not the best photo, but I'm glad I snapped it.Lucia has been doing what we call the "ugly face". She wrinkles up her nose, squints and makes snorting sounds. It's actually very cute. Here's an attempt to capture it with a camera. I guess I need a camcorder.


3 comments:

Tassi Smith said...

Your kids are getting so big. I can't wait to see them again. We will be there in November.

Unknown said...

Jena has on a really darling outfit.

Rachelle said...

Noble did a face just like that, with the noises too! We called it "funny face". Pretty soon he could do that on command. Love it!
Hope you had a great b-day.