It's one of those cliche's that you think is overused, but find yourself saying. Like how before you have your kids everyone says "they grow up so fast". And you nod, then you have little ones and you struggle, and people say "enjoy them, they grow up so fast". And you smile, nod and escort your screaming toddler out the door. Then one day you look at your pre-teen and see the baby in her face some where and you say out loud to someone else "they grow up so fast". And you realize you have arrived, you are one of those people. Well the same goes for "laundry never ends". I used to say it all the time, but now with 5 children, that's 7 wardrobes being clean, it really does go on and on and on. So I've arrived, "laundry never ends". I'm barely enduring to the end with this one. Here is a laundry day at my house; this happens about twice a week. Then the kids help me sort, somewhat fold and put away in their drawers for another couple of days.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It never ends for our family of four. I am terrible at getting my laundry done.
Looking at the picture is very good birth control... I couldn't imagine having to do that much laundry! : )
Call me, I have a GREAT system that keeps things organized and not overwhelming!!!
If you only had someone that would come fold and put away like on 'Jon & Kate plus 8'...
Post a Comment