Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jena's a Junior Girl Scout

It's official, Jena has graduated or "bridged" to a Junior Girls Scout level. The only Brownie in our home is now Ella.
I really love this program for the girls to learn new things, learn to serve, make goals, work hard, and make good safe friends. I realize it has a lot to do with her great troop leaders. I never did Girl Scouts growing up, if anything I thought they uniforms were ugly and cheesey. That being said, I can't imagine my girls growing up without it.
So way to go Jena, I know you worked hard to earn all those "Try-it" patches. We are proud of you.

3 comments:

Addy said...

Good job Jena! Those uniforms aren't so cheesy anymore... brown is in again.

Tassi Smith said...

Yea!! Jena you are so beautiful!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I don't know how you do it all. You are amazing!! Tell Jenna I am proud of her too! Ü