Who has the biggest crush on Troy at our house. All of us girls love him so much. Here are some photos from the girl scout Daddy Daughter dance. Seeing my our girls light up under his attention, and watching him be willing to make a fool of himself dancing silly for them, made this girl fall for him even more. Jena didn't feel her best so I didn't get any of them dancing. But she still enjoyed the dinner and fun.
Of course the biggest crush on dad may still be....
Could she be any happier?
6 comments:
Your family kills me! I'm loving the new posts!!!
I can't believe how much she has grown up, and I still have not loved on her. That is when I HATE the distance. She is beautiful!
Aren't we blessed to have these husbands that also are amazing fathers. We have been surrounded by great men - Grandpa, Dad, brothers and husbands, and now sons.
WOW! Where have I been? You have posted a lot! These pics are precious! Hope you are scrapbooking them! Love the family pic a few post down from this one. I think we should frame more of those because I know out of like 20 takes we usually get one good one and you are left with 19 pictures that really define your family. Too funny! I love it! Thanks Crystal for the pics of Sophie and the link to that way funny blogger! I will be posting it on my blog soon! People will get a kick out of it for sure! My email is down other wise I would have emailed this to you. I got this through my blackBerry. Anyway will chat soon!
Nothing better than daughters with dads! So precious!
Troy is lucky to have all that love - hopefully it won't go away as the girls get older.
Post a Comment