Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ella the artist

If you don't know already, Ella is quite the artist. She really can draw a picture or illustrate a story better than most adults. She gets the proportions and such. Isn't it interesting when you have a large family how much more obvious inate talents are. All my kids love to draw, but she came knowing how. So lately it has gone beyond drawing and into clay, and other materials she could find. Just recently she made this for me:



She took some rose blossoms and found a rock and pressed them to it. Then she wrapped it in tissue paper as a gift. She asked me to take a picture of it, and I'm glad I did. I love little minds.

5 comments:

Tassi Smith said...

Very pretty. I like the colors used.

Ali said...

Hey Crystal - Glad to see you got a new computer or your old one fixed and you're back at blogging :) Your fam is so sweet - looks like you're having a fun summer. I love how in love you are with Troy, it's very sweet. See you around!

Rachelle said...

Looks like an Anne Gettys picture!

Mel said...

Wow what a true artist!! That is very unique and beautiful! I don't think any of my kids inherited that!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

It truly is beautiful!! I love it and tell Ella I am proud of her for thinking so creativly!