Thursday, May 22, 2008

A real family photo


This photo cracks me up. It was taken right before Lucia was born (thus the hiding behind Troy). Anyways, I love how I'm trying to get Zack to look forward, Troy is pulling a cheese,- apologize to my very handsome husband for posting this photo. It's too funny to me. And I'm glad it captures that Troy sitting down is the same height as me standing up. I wonder what height variations the kids will end up.
Speaking of heights you will be happy to know that Ella is now a solid inch taller than Jake. This is a big deal since he almost passed her and he's 2 years younger. I've informed her that the reality is that he will pass her one day, it's only a matter of when.

2 comments:

Tassi Smith said...

Jakey looks so much like Troy. Very cute picture. Now you just need to photoshop in Lucia.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Do you need me to come take some family photos of you? The last few have been...............well lets just say you describe them as funny so maybe we need a photo session! Plus I miss you and want to come hang out!