
Today I am grateful for the women that have influenced my life. First of all, I'm grateful for an amazing, thoughtful, calm, true blue mom that doesn't play favorites even though I'm her favorite. :) Her example and love carries me through some struggle at least once a day. For her mom who's passing made me realize I will never be ready for my mom's. My grandma Georga was/is creative, beautiful and loyal. She was a friend of mine. I miss her dearly. To her mom Great Grandma Nina who was/is a small spit ball of sass and grace. My my Father's mom, Granda Melba who is/was also sassy and strived for the best, didn't except any less. She provided many family laughs. For my wonderful mother-in-law Louise who I owe my happiness to in raising an amazing husband. Her work ethic, loyalty, passions, and faith inspire me. For the many teachers that have been in the right place at the right time teaching the specific lesson of life I needed to learn. For my only sister, who my love grows more with each year. As a little girl and a teen, I would have never guessed that I would love and admire her so much. For the great women my brothers chose as wives. Their uniqueness matches each brother that I love. They all inspire me in different ways- with their many talents and their love/loyalty. For my Bowman sister-in-laws, their acceptance and attention to my family strengthens me. Their loyalty to one another and to our family is so important. And of course for my courageous, supportive, fun friends that the Lord seems to send tailored to the different needs in my life at different ages.
I couldn't live without the women in my life. They have helped me become who I am today, and continue to inspire and push me to become a better woman. I am grateful to be a mom, daughter, grandaughter, sister, friend. I am grateful to be a woman.
5 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you too!!!
You inspire us all, too!
Your ability to lift others is unsurpassed.
Thanks for your kind words and pure heart.
Love, Mom
Great photos and wonderful tribute to Motherhood and the lovely women in your life!
This is a beautiful post from a beautiful girl. Happy Mothers Day to you Crystal!
What a beautiful tribute to the women in your life! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Post a Comment