So what's changed with having 5 kids? Not much, but I know one thing for sure... family photos just went downhill instantly. Something about 5 of them, means, no more great group photos! Here is an exampleof my 2 "BEST" Easter photos.
Thanks for throwing up a bunch of blogs. It is good to finally hear from you guys. I guess I could always call or email rather than wait for new blog updates. I love your kids. I can't wait to meet Lucia.
Oh this is great. What is funny is I look back on pictures and seem to actually enjoy the pictures that didn't seem to work. Seem to have more of the kids personalities in them. I have a hard time with the 3 let alone 5!
3 comments:
Thanks for throwing up a bunch of blogs. It is good to finally hear from you guys. I guess I could always call or email rather than wait for new blog updates. I love your kids. I can't wait to meet Lucia.
Oh this is great. What is funny is I look back on pictures and seem to actually enjoy the pictures that didn't seem to work. Seem to have more of the kids personalities in them. I have a hard time with the 3 let alone 5!
They are still cute even without a perfect picture! They will laugh later about it for sure!
Post a Comment