I know this is a bit out of order, but I just uploaded these photos of the night before Lucia was born. I had just come home from a dinner with some of my closest friends. I was thinking it was going to be just a great girlfriend dinner, but they suprised me with loads and loads of gifts. Thanks girls... I felt like a queen.
This photo one I love because it's captures a typical December evening. I've collected 25+ Christmas books for the kids and we read at least one a night to them. It's a fun tradition. Children's books can teach so much! How lucky I am that I am married to a man that values books too.
And now for one of me with the boys. Don't you love how Zack is still trying to claim my lap space even though there is nothing left to sit on but my knees.
2 comments:
SO fun! I read How The Grinch Stole Christmas to the boys just this morning. Love Christmas books and Christmastime! (dumb dumb Jim Kerry movie)
There isn't anything better then holding a new baby while they are sleeping on your chest. (Santa picture)
Keep updating... love to see the pics! xoxo
I love your idea about buying 25 Christmas books. We have a few but one a night would be such a treat! Love it! And you looked so cute with Zach on your lap.
Post a Comment