Yipeee... She's finally here. All went quick, safe and well! We are doing good. Wed. the 5th I was induced around 8:30 am. She arrived at 12:12, 7 lbs 9 oz, and 18 inches long. She's small, round face (chubby cheeks), almond shaped eyes, short dark hair, and reminds us most of Jena's look as a baby. She's a good nurser (yeah for that!). And her name is Lucia. It's pronounced Luci-ah.
We are all in love.
6 comments:
She is adorable!! Congrats!
She is SOOOO beautiful!! I can't wait to see her in person. I'm so happy for you and your family! And I love her bow!!
Congrats!!! What a blessing to have that sweet beautiful girl!
She is so darling! Can you believe she was INSIDE you!?! What a miracle! Keep updating the blog with photos. They change so fast and I am so baby hungry. : )
Check out Adrianne's cottage business that has darling girl things (headbands, binky clips, little blankies).
www.thepixiepatch.com
She is so cute! I am guessing that the kids are just loving her too! How are you feeling?
She looks so tiny. Can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment