Friday, December 28, 2007

Lucia's 1st month

Here are photos of Lucia's 1st month... she's changing so quickly already! She's still so small, the photos make her look bigger than she is since they are all close up (for proper perspective scroll down and see how she looks in her carseat). She is still sleeping so much, I've had to be patient with my camera to get photos with her eyes open. She's such a blessing to us all. Thank you for all the calls, gifts, prayers and good wishes. We are grateful!


1st WEEK (6 days old)


2nd WEEK





























3rd WEEK



Christmas Eve

7 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love all those photos!!! Great job taking them. She is such a sweet baby and I can't wait to see her in person. I have a picture of me, Cass and Abby under a Christmas tree!!

Rachelle said...

SOOOOOO sweet!!! I just want to eat her up!

threegirlmom said...

She is very photogenic. I love the picture of her on Christmas Eve. What a beautiful girl!!
Kacee

The {Prince} Family said...

Crystal, yay! I found your blog. Well actually Kelli did but now I get to see your cute kids too. I will send you an invite so you can check out my blog too. Okay so I am hoping that you are still doing your dance classes. I guess I could just walk down the street and ask you huh? :) I really want to put Saira in dance and thought it would be smart to not have to drive far. Let me know if you are still doing it! Thanks Crystal!

Pam said...

I clicked over here from Cara's blog. Time sure goes by fast. I didn't even know you were having a baby. She is beautiful. Congrats and Happy New Year!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

ahha! I FOUND YOU! you left me a comment the other day but i couldn't come visit from your lack of profile! so yay! i saw you on Cara's blog(she has the coolest friends) and tada! here we are.

Hello cutest baby ever! love the bow! and so sweet! lucky lady. i love babies with bows! mine are generally bigger than their head , hers is just right! so cute! happy new year! and thanks for coming by!

Mel said...

She is a beauty!! Man it almost makes me want another girl :) Can't wait to see you.