
I love this little helper. Or actually she's a big help. Today she went with me as a helper to photograph two families. She also helps me at home with the kids and the chores. I feel grateful she was sent to our family. I promised myself before we had her to not put all that 1st child responsiblity on her, but most often she takes it on herself and blossoms under responsiblity and pressure. What an amazing little lady. Thanks Jena.
In these photos, she is helping as I was figuring out the light metering. But I love that I got these 2 candid photos of her because it captures part of her sweetness. Possibly more than the posed ones.

3 comments:
I love her too!
Thanks for helping make Ethan smile Jena (in the photos and all the time)! We love spending time with you and love YOU!
She is a darling!
There is a girl at my boys school that reminds me so much of Jena. I think of you guys every time I see her. : )
Post a Comment