So what trouble does your little ones get into?
Monday, December 8, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday Lucia!
We can't believe she's already 1! We celebrated by going to a great party put on by some friends including a visit from Santa and even some snow brought in to celebrate. Too bad my camera battery was dead. Someone must have told her she is 1 now, because look at what she did to herself. Obviously the baby stage is over, honeymoon over, toddler stuff begins. I think the worst is when she plays in the toliet. Especially because she has a brother that often "forgets" to flush. Gross.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Lucia!
I can't believe she is one either!
Sweetie pie!
Where did the last 12 months go? I love your descriptive language!
Crystal, your family is adorable! But what would you expect with beautiful parents like you and Troy! Check our Holli's blog. mattandhollibesse.blogspot.com. Also you can find Wendy's on hers.(Mike and Wendy Fent)
Post a Comment