
If you have time to check this today, then you have time to vote. I you haven't already- get over there. I will not pretend and say what so many say "I don't how you vote, just vote". I do care how you vote. If you have not decided on candidates, propositions or even judges you can call me and I'll tell you how to vote (just kidding- I meant we can discuss it :). If you need help with someone watching your kids to go and vote, call me. I always feels strongly about voting, but this is an especially important round. Please vote.
Although, I am not Catholic- I was very impressed and moved by this video the Catholic church put together to remind us of why this election is so important:
And here's an elementary version of the implications of the hot topic of the Props in CA and AZ redefining marriage:
2 comments:
Did it!
I love that Catholic video too.
I voted. I campaigned. I was vocal.
I tried.
I am sad. Very sad.
I am listening to Sean Hannity now.
Post a Comment