Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bowman kids' Halloween costumes


Jena's hair is up from school still so you can't see her darling bonnet, but she is Bo Peep and Lucia is her little sheep.
Zack was Peter Pan and he "flew" all over the place all night.






Jake was a dragon, but then changed his mind last minute and is the spider man.






Ella was Beck from the Disney Faires. No one knew who she was, but I think it was a pretty good match.



3 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

So cute, I love seeing kids in Halloween costumes!

Rachelle said...

Cute kids! Like your spiderman --
My kids changed their minds about their costumes last year -- the night before and the morning of.

I love your updates. I am just now reading blogs for the first time in awhile. Disneyland looks like it was fun.

Cute pictures of everyone.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Jake is almost as tall as Jenna!!!! Cute cute costumes.