So am I’m reading my brother Jaron's email and thinking of responding (he's on a mission in Russia), I hear a loud noise going down the stairs and then the girls say “Oh no!”. Not a good sign.
I just checked it out and Zack had dropped a HUGE Costco cottage cheese container down the stairs and wouldn’t you know it left about ½ cup on EACH stair! The girls started cleaning right away, they’ve learned what comes next I guess. And Zack just stood there surprised. Troy is picking up a lock for the fridge on the way back from his trip on Thurs. I’ve been asking for awhile. That stinker. We’ve been cleaning for about ½ hour now. Too frustrated to take a photo before it was cleaned up.
The only thing that tops Zack’s stair stunt today was Jake’s syrup incident. He was about Zack’s age and took a LARGE Costco syrup container and poured the maple syrup down the stairs. That only made it to about stair #4. Ahh.. these boys. I guess we need to budget carpet cleaning in along with painting to paint over my decorated walls (more stories).
Zack’s favorite word: Can’tJake’s favorite word: UAAHHhhhhh! Or Grrrrrrrr!My favorite phrase in my mind: Lord, please please help me.
BUT we are all healthy J
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man! I feel your pain! Yikes! It was fun to see you comment on my blog! This is great!
AGHHHHHH! I'm so sorry. How frustrating. With my son, it did get better. He used to break my eggs everyday on the kitchen floor. Bad enough on the moppable kitchen floor. So sorry yours had to be carpet. Hang in there.
Post a Comment