Thursday, September 27, 2007

Last post today (had to catch up): DIRTY CAR!!!!

Alright, this is a true story and probably belongs in my journal. As many of you know, I infrequently go to the car wash. Well, last week we had about 15 min before pickup time at the girls' school. So I tried a new inexpensive car wash. Only $8 & it includes free vacuum and mat cleaning. What a deal, right? Well, I didn't expect that meant me vacuuming & cleaning my mats. But the boys and I had fun.

Anyways, while waiting in the carpool lane, Ella comes by the line of cars and stares a bit confused looking at me and the car and keeps walking by looking for our car. When she comes back with the kids that moms haven't come yet, I unroll the window and call her name. She said she thought it looked like us, but the car was soooo clean. We laugh and she gets in. A few minutes later, I kid you not, Jena comes out and repeats the exact same thing. It made my day. Of course by the next day our car was all dusty again. The few downfalls of where we live.

3 comments:

Lains said...

HILARIOUS!

Rachelle said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog. Have you checked mine out? I have to figure out how to invite you now that I am switched to private. I'll see what I can do about that! Cute photos. It's fun to see what you are up to.

Rachelle said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog. Have you checked mine out? I have to figure out how to invite you now that I am switched to private. I'll see what I can do about that! Cute photos. It's fun to see what you are up to.