Thursday, February 15, 2007

Horse Therapy








What a beautiful day! We spent an hour of it (or a more) at a dear friend's house, Shanda. She's teaching my girls about horses. Of course I had my camera on hand and got some photos.

Shanda's boy never fails me for a good cowboy model. Not only is he handsome, he's a natural.


I love this one where it looks like a full blown cowboy, weathered, boots and hat worn in. Then you notice his size.



Okay... on to my girls. Jena is more tentative, but love learning about horses. She looks so forward to this time, I think it's true therapy in her life. She says she is not ready for a trot yet. Ella on the other hand, wonders when she can start jumping. I sat outside reading The Poisonwood Bible, one of my new favorite novels. What an intense, amazing storyline. The author is gifted I think. As Carley said, "It's like watching a car wreck". It's really well written.

No comments: