Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pay it Forward

So my friend Amanda had this on her blog and I decided to take her up on her challenge. I really like the philosophy behind this idea, that we can do two things: 1) Find value in homemade again and 2) Send something to people without need reward. I would like to think I can do both of these things, so here's one way I am practicing.

Here's the deal. The first 5 people to leave a comment here will get a homemade gift from me. The only catch is that you have to pay the gift forward by reposting this on your blog. I will check to make sure you've done so. I don't know what the gift will be, but it will be homemade. I'll get it to you sometime soon. I don't promise you'll love it, but I'm not going to make you something I think you'll hate, either, because that would be like an un-gift and defeat the entire purpose.

Here's to Paying it Forward!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

OK - I'm game. : )

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I would love a homemade gift!! And I can pay it forward- hmmmm wonder what I'll make.

BTW why did you go private?

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

O.K. I want to play! I would love a homemade gift!!!