I am laughing so hard. I love that you took the time to go and get your camera. I wonder what he learned from that experience?
That is the funniest thing I have seen!!! Ha Ha, you have to got love natural consequences! I am still laughing !!!
I absolutely love that! So great!
That is the funniest!! : )And how great to have a chocolate chip cookie baker in your home!!
What's not to love? I love his face. I love his face. =)
Call child protective services!!! All children deserve A's in school, etc.... ;)
That is the funniest thing EVER!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am laughing so hard. I love that you took the time to go and get your camera. I wonder what he learned from that experience?
That is the funniest thing I have seen!!! Ha Ha, you have to got love natural consequences! I am still laughing !!!
I absolutely love that! So great!
That is the funniest!! : )
And how great to have a chocolate chip cookie baker in your home!!
What's not to love? I love his face. I love his face. =)
Call child protective services!!! All children deserve A's in school, etc.... ;)
That is the funniest thing EVER!
That is the funniest thing EVER!
Post a Comment