Way to start them young, Crys. Too cute! I just want to snatch her up.
Wow, at a loss for words...Adorable!!!
So cute! Great photo.
How darling! I can't believe how big she is. I can totally see that picture in a wedding video.
That is the cutest picture!
Hi Crystal, what a cute blog. Love this picture! Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to our blog. Brittneybbasaz@gmail.com
love it. I see that in the future inset with a similar grown up shot. love it love it
Point those toes, Lucilulu!
She is beautiful! She is getting so big.
Oh my goodness!!! Is she that big already?!?!
That could be the cutest picture in the entire world!
Is this really your baby? Wow! We need to see you guys more often.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Way to start them young, Crys. Too cute! I just want to snatch her up.
Wow, at a loss for words...Adorable!!!
So cute! Great photo.
How darling! I can't believe how big she is. I can totally see that picture in a wedding video.
That is the cutest picture!
Hi Crystal, what a cute blog. Love this picture! Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to our blog.
Brittney
bbasaz@gmail.com
love it. I see that in the future inset with a similar grown up shot. love it love it
Point those toes, Lucilulu!
She is beautiful! She is getting so big.
Oh my goodness!!! Is she that big already?!?!
That could be the cutest picture in the entire world!
Is this really your baby? Wow! We need to see you guys more often.
Post a Comment