Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lucia: Light


Lucia's name means light. It couldn't be more fitting. We love this little smiley, happy, active, ball of sweetness. Here's a photo I took of her today. I wonder what her eye color will be as she gets older. It's a mix of blue and very light blue. She is crawling around now, but it is still mostly swimming- arms pulling (like in this picture). The feet look like they are dragging, but if you look closely she pushes off with her little chubby toes. The kids still fight over holding her. I thought that would wear off, but she's one loved girl. I admit I am enjoying the baby stages with her much more than I have in the past. I guess I know it's coming to an end.
Here are some sister photos over the weekend:





10 comments:

Addy said...

Very cute pics! She sure is a doll!

Mel said...

She is just so dang cute! MAN!!!! Thanks for sharing new photos, she is growing up fast!

Rachelle said...

Yikes! They grown too fast!! I really was surprised to see how much more grown up she is. She is so darling. How can you stand it?!?!!!

Tassi Smith said...

Oh she is so cute. I can't wait to see her. I think you answered your own question about the eye color. I am going to go with blue.

threegirlmom said...

Lucia is so beautiful. Those eyes are amazing. All your kids are so cute.

Shannon Martin said...

Great pictures! Can't believe how much faster each one grows up. I love her smile!

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

NOT fair that I have yet to hold and love on that niece of mine. She is beautiful!

Linda said...

I like how Lucia is trying to look like the sister that is holding her - did you notice? So far, she has Jena's mouth and Ella's eyes, except the eye color is more like Jena's and the amount of teeth more like Ella :)

Mikelle said...

I love that first picture! Jaxson's eyes are just the same! A ring of dark blue around the outside, and then light blue everywhere else.

amy said...

Jill and I were at Grandpa's house talking about how we think she is just the cutest baby ever! So precious. And sorry I haven't called you back - life is crazier now with the kids in school than it was with them all home. We stay at Northcoast Village in Oceanside. You can google it and get a lot of places to rent from. It's our favorite. If you need more info. call me. :)