Saturday, March 29, 2008

What we live for



This week the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! Sunday after church, I went outside to find my handsome husband laying on the swing with our baby girl. This is what I live for. These moments that I try and capture. Notice who is adoring who. Although Lucia isn't showing it in this picture, she adores her Dad just as much as he adores loves her. I'm excited to watch their relationship over the years. I hope they always think so much of each other.

7 comments:

Pam said...

That is too cute!! Love it.

Tassi Smith said...

That is so cute. I can't wait to meet baby Lucia.

Shannon Martin said...

She is a doll (and I love her dress!).

threegirlmom said...

To die for cute!! I remember that dress from FP... so cute. I love when daddy's adore their little girls, there's nothing better.

Rachelle said...

What a capture! He looks so PRESENT in the MOMENT! I love it!! She's getting big!!!! : )

Webb Family said...

What a priceless moment & you caught it! Nothing like daddy & his little girl.
Her dress is adorable!!

Thida said...

Hello Bowmans,

So you DO have time for some R&R with 5 young kids. The family looks great. Lucia is adorable. All the best and hope for a visit soon.