Some photos to share a day of gratitude....
for a beautiful, healthy, smiling, sweet, darling little pink baby
for a wonderful, supportive, available, helpful, smart family
for the good men that participated in the blessing of this baby
for my baby's good, honest, loyal, and very good looking daddy, my yummy husband
for my dear talented dress-making, gift-sharing friend
for a deeper understanding of the mother/child love- I love my babies and my mom!
for my body that was able to weather another pregnancy and nurse well
for the place and life we are living right now.
I feel remarkably blessed. Thank you Lord
8 comments:
How I miss being there for those tender moments. By the way, you and Mom are looking more and more alike!
What a wonderful blessing! she looks so beautiful!
Babies bring everything into perspective. I'm glad you had a great day!
You were right - that IS a GREAT picture! What a beautiful baby! Now remember to smile like a baby all week like MO said!
Blessings indeed!! You all look so great! You are beautiful Crystal!
I wish we could have been there. She is beautiful.
What a great post, I loved it!! She is so darling, I can't wait to meet her!
I am loving her bonnet! What a sweet little one! Drop on by my blog sometime for check out the updated post about the giveaway that you are part of, Thanks!
Post a Comment