Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Got skunked!!!!


Our poor beautiful, loved, but stinky dogs. They have been through it today!!! Last night the dogs were in the dog run since we are changing fences and remodeling. Anyways I smelled an awful smell in our bedroom. Troy confirmed it was a skunk. I thought it was in our bedroom it was so strong. The dogs were barking and barking. We figured they scared a skunk and it sprayed. Little did we know.... Troy got a flash light after they wouldn't stop barking and took a look. There were Ben and Kahlua PLAYING with a skunk like it was a toy... throwing it in air, rolling on it. The poor skunk. Troy finally put it out of it's misery. The dogs are stinky but look fine. Luckily we just updated the rabies shots yesterday, just in case they got a bite. Anyways, I've been online looking for the best bathing techniques. In the mean time they are not invited inside. Thanks pups for giving us a good laugh, again.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Crystal, This is fun to see. A great way to keep updated!

Shaneen said...

Hey Crystal! I love your blog! Your family is so cute! And that stinks about the skunk! No pun intended. Hopefully the smell didn't linger too long.