Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's a GIRL!!!!



So another baby girl. Pink, bows, dresses. I'm excited! She will break the Bowman tie. Everyone here is really excited aside from Jake. He was pretty upset he wasn't getting a brother. "I don't want another sister". He has until Dec. to get used to the idea. He's already a little used to the concept today then yesters. The girls are excited to do her hair. I told them I was suprised since they won't let me do theirs. Wow 5 kids. We are slightly insane I think! Or will be soon enough.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey, I had no idea you were prego. Congrats! I love this blog thing. Glad to know you are part of this world too! Keep in touch!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

yea!!! Girls are so fun! Although that's all I know of course, but still they are fun to dress up.