Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Zack is 2!!!!




I can't believe our "baby" is 2 years old. I normally have another baby in my arms by now, or soon at least. He is still enjoying his crib, bottles, snuggle time. I'm not sure if it's him or me that is keeping him a baby longer. It has to be that the others got kicked out of their spot before they were ready. Anyways, he's such a little clown that cracks us all up. He's half frog we believe the way he jumps around instead of walking or running. He's pretty skilled on the trampoline too. It's funny to watch. I'm grateful for each of our strong-willed, bright little ones that join our family. They certainly make life more interesting, fun and challenging.




Here is another photo of Zack trying to play with his new remote control car. He can't see how it works with 3 siblings in the way. We also didn't get any good photos of him opening gifts since three bodies were in the way "helping" his open the gifts. Hats of to 4th children. He doesn't seem to mind, yet.

No comments: